Whatever Paul Liechty does, he is firm, and enthusiastic in his approach. He brings energy and optimism to his chiropractic practice.
Dr. Liechty was born in Rugby, ND, on a cold January morning in 1953. He received his primary and secondary education in Kulm and Jamestown, ND. After attending Jamestown College, a four-year liberal arts Presbyterian College, Dr. Liechty moved to Davenport, IA, to study chiropractic at the renowned Palmer College of Chiropractic. After graduating with honors, Dr. Liechty interned in St. Cloud, MN, and completed his study in spinal biomechanics.
Dr. Liechty opened his private practice in Lakewood, CO, a suburb of Denver. During his years of building a strong practice there, he met Sherri Sharp of Mesquite, TX, and later married her. Together they decided to move to Texas and in 1982 built their Chiropractic Office in Mesquite.
Active in promoting chiropractic, Dr. Liechty has aggressively sought to emphasize the importance of proper chiropractic treatment in personal injury accidents.
"I have personally treated thousands of patients injured in car accidents and have found tremendous satisfaction in seeing these people return to a normal healthy life."
"Whiplash and auto accidents are unique in that all too often patients consult us for these conditions only after they have been improperly treated or totally neglected."
Dr. Liechty and the American Chiropractic Office have received many awards over the years. These include:
- Certificate for Merit for Homecoming Education Programs - Palmer College
- Certificate of Merit - Chiropractic Association
- Palmer Alumni Campaign Award
- Delta Delta Pi Fraternity Award
- 4-76 Certificate of Merit - Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation's Graduate Certificate
- Award for Outstanding Achievement - Colorado Spinal Biomechanical Engineering group
- Voted Best Chiropractic in Mesquite by Reader's Choice